On Wed, Sep 16, 2015 at 12:59 PM, Anton Kholomiov
<anton.kholom...@gmail.com> wrote:
> That's the first piece of music done with csound-expression
> not by me. I'm very happy to listen to it. I'm biased as an author.
> and you have managed to do it so quickly!

I was going to say, not only do these music production libraries tend
to lack instruments, they also tend to lack actual music.  So I'm
always really interested to hear what people produce.

Can you give some background on what you used?  Possibly even source
code?  The only thing I can find for AbstractMusic is an iphone app
that doesn't look like the same thing.

--

Read the whole topic here: Haskell Art:
http://lurk.org/r/topic/4xGFSBl69grolWlxS1pE98