On Fri, Dec 03, 2004 at 08:45:53PM +0000, Keean Schupke wrote:
> Marc Charpentier wrote:
> >But Erik Meijer wrote (http://blogs.gotdotnet.com/emeijer/):
> >
> >" Pure functional programmers, your days are numbered. The grim reaper
> >is knocking at your door."
> >
> >:-/

Erik Meijer wrote also this (http://research.microsoft.com/~emeijer/):
  Check out my blog for more nonsense
This invitation actually makes some sense ;)

Personally, I don't care much if the so-called industry adopts Haskell.
I manage to use Haskell at my job and to get my co-workers interested in it.
Haskell is fun to use, and at the same time allows me to make some really good
and robust programs.

Here I would like to thank all those people, whose hard work on Haskell's
theory, implementations, tools, libraries and applications made it possible.
Thank you!

Best regards,
Tomasz