N.B. if you want a faster answer such questions are best posted to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

My answer: I asume that your function all_rotations somehow needs to be called recursively for the rest of the input list xs.

Cheers Christian

imranazad wrote:
Hi,

im not very good with haskell, i barely know the basics, my coursework
requires me to genereate a vigenere square.......
well anyway at the moment im trying to define a functin all_rotations
which for any list returns the list of all its rotations, so far i've made
an attempt but it only rotates once....any ideas? i dont want the complete
solution just help thats all, much appreciated.

all_rotations :: [a] -> [[a]]
all_rotations [] = []
all_rotations (x:xs) = reverse  (x:xs) : []