Thank you iavor. But the -K option doesn't appear to work with ghci. And I guess the bigger question is what sort of code causes a stack overflow. If 5M is enough stack for most programs then I obviously have some basic coding error which is causing a stack overflow...

What sort of code causes that?

-Alex-
S. Alexander Jacobson tel:917-770-6565 http://alexjacobson.com