On 27 Jan 2005, at 07:32, Sven Panne wrote:

Jules Bean wrote:
[...] You rather want 'zipWith'. Documentation at:
http://www.haskell.org/ghc/docs/latest/html/libraries/base/ GHC.List.html
...along with lots of other funky list processing stuff.

Just a small hint: Everything below "GHC" in the hierarchical libraries
is, well, GHC-specific, meant for internal use only and may change without
further notice, see "Stability: internal" in the page you mentioned. Just
use http://haskell.org/ghc/docs/latest/html/libraries/base/Data.List.html
instead.

Ah yes, apologies for misleading. That's what I get for bashing in a google search and copy-pasting the first URL I find instead of starting from the hierarchical libraries home page and looking for the right page :P

Jules