Hi,

Has anyone tried/been successful on developing such a binding?

Google returns reference to a message written 2 years ago (on the gtkhs
mailing list) that someone developed it partially:

http://www.haskell.org/pipermail/gtkhs/2003-January/000317.html

Hi Dimitry,
I have made some progress since this posting, but it is not finished.
My binding is written using the c-code from the lisp binding available here : http://users.actrix.gen.nz/mycroft/cl.html
I have a low-level binding, and a medium-level binding, and both work. But I'd like to make a high-level binding, maybe based on the ideas from Oleg described here : From enumerators to cursors: turning the left fold inside out <http://okmij.org/ftp/Haskell/index.html#fold-stream> and here : Takusen: a DBMS access library built around a left-fold enumerator <http://okmij.org/ftp/Haskell/index.html#takusen>

Anyhow, I can send you my code, no documentation available but with some examples,

Alain