Evgeny Chukreev <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> On Wed, 29 Jun 2005 22:05:49 +0400
>     /Evgeny/ /Chukreev/ <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote me:
>
> EC> gcc src/Codec/Mhash_stub.c -o ...
> EC> /usr/bin/ar qv dist/build/libHSHMhash-0.1.a dist/build/src/Codec/Mhash.o
> EC> /usr/bin/ar: creating dist/build/libHSHMhash-0.1.a
> EC> a - dist/build/src/Codec/Mhash.o
> (why mhash_stub.o did not archived?)
>
> Does no answer to my question mean that there is no-one who knows what kind
> of bug
> it is (ghc/cabal/mine) or it is the fact that nobody cares (even the
> developers of ghc/cabal)?

You posted to the wrong place.  I don't follow this list as closely as
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  It would also help if you can describe your
problem and only paste relevant details of your compiler interaction.

Which version of Cabal are you using?  Handling of _stub files is new
in versions > 1.0.1, which are not yet released, but you can get it
from CVS / darcs or from the latest tarballs on the web page.

peace,

  isaac