I found that for the recently uploaded Agda-2.3.2 there is no haddockumentation. Stumbling over the build protocol by chance

http://hackage.haskell.org/packages/archive/Agda/2.3.2/logs/success/ghc-7.6

I searched for whether haddock had been executed and found, yes, but also, it failed:

  40% (  2 /  5) in 'Agda.Syntax.Abstract.Pretty'

haddock: internal error: /tmp/ghc17357_0/ghc17357_126.s: hPutBuf: resource exhausted (No space left on device)

Q: Could this build be run again, with sufficient disk space?

For gtk-0.12.4 there is another explanation: it has build failures:

http://hackage.haskell.org/packages/archive/gtk/0.12.4/logs/failure/ghc-7.6