Hi Mark,

I might become your user. Currently, for Agda I have rolled my own sparse matrix implementation, see

http://hackage.haskell.org/packages/archive/Agda/latest/doc/html/src/Agda-Termination-SparseMatrix.html

Cheers,
Andreas

On 29.11.12 5:03 PM, Mark Flamer wrote:
I am looking to continue to learn Haskell while working on something that
might eventually be useful to others and get posted on Hackage. I have
written quite a bit of Haskell code now, some useful and a lot just throw
away for learning. In the past others have expressed interest in having a
native Haskell sparse matrix and linear algebra library available(not just
bindings to a C lib). This in combination with FEM is one of my interests.
So my questions, is anyone currently working on a project like this? Does it
seem like a good project/addition to the community? I'm also interested if
anyone has any other project idea's, maybe even to collaborate on. Thanks

Oettingenstr. 67, D-80538 Munich, GERMANY

andreas.a...@ifi.lmu.de
http://www2.tcs.ifi.lmu.de/~abel/