Hello,

Karel

On 01/ 2/13 05:29 PM, Bernhard Urban wrote:
On Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 3:41 PM, Brandon Allbery<allber...@gmail.com>  wrote:
On Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 9:13 AM, Bernhard Urban<lew...@gmail.com>  wrote:

The main issue: The GHC runtime relies on glibc

I have to assume this is not meant literally, because ghc works on OS X and
*BSD.

Right. I was talking about the situation on Linux, hopefully I'm
totally wrong with that statement :)
How can I build GHC without glibc on Linux? What should I use instead?
That would certainly help.

Thanks,
Bernhard