On Wed, 16 Nov 2005, Arthur van Leeuwen wrote:

A nicer solution might be to have the server generate a distorted image
of a key (as is done with user registration to combat automated user generation) that should be typed in for an edit to be accepted (if you are not logged in).

This comes with accessibility issues, much as any other text represented by images, only more so as the whole point is to fool OCR software.

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"My religion says so" explains your beliefs. But it doesn't explain why I should hold them as well, let alone be restricted by them.