I'm using netwire to make a top-down shooter; the player can spawn projectiles
by clicking, and projectiles will destroy themselves and whatever they hit on
collisions. So the way I'm thinking of this is as a collection of wires, one
for each projectile, that I can cast input events to; however, I'm not sure how
to deal with the fact that the set of wires is dynamically changing, since you
can't do

    projectileWires <- accum (++) [] -< newProjectiles
    projectileState <- multicast projectileWires -< ()

or whatever. Do I have to write the relevant code out by hand using
stepWire/stepWireP, or is there a nicer way?