Hi Heinrich,

Looks simple and interesting. I browsed the git, but not much docs yet.
Just examples, or have I looked at wrong places?

I see that API is still under heavy design. When do you expect the API might stabilize?

(BTW, examples in Readme do not work.)

vlatko

Vlatko Basic wrote:
I'd like to start using web pages as the UI for apps. I found out for yesod,
snapp and happstack as the candidates.
Would you recommend any of them as better for app ui (not "classical" web
pages)? Or maybe another one?

Not sure if that's what you are looking for, but with help from Daniel Austin,
I'm currently working on a small GUI library that use the web browser to display
GUI elements.

   <https://github.com/HeinrichApfelmus/threepenny-gui>

It's derived from Chris Done's former Ji project.

It's not quite ready for public consumption yet, but any feedback is
appreciated, of course.

Best regards,
Heinrich Apfelmus

--