I uninstalled haskell-platform, deleted .cabal and .ghc dirs and reinstalled it (on Ubuntu), but now the annotation (and other annotations)

{-# ANN module "HLint: ignore Eta reduce" #-}

produces error

Ambiguous type variable `a0' in the constraints:
      (Data a0) arising from an annotation at src/Model.hs:82:1-45
      (Data.String.IsString a0)
        arising from the literal `"HLint: ignore Eta reduce"'
        at src/Model.hs:82:16-41
    Probable fix: add a type signature that fixes these type variable(s)
    In the expression: "HLint: ignore Eta reduce"
    In the annotation: {-# ANN module "HLint: ignore Eta reduce" #-}

Have I missed to install/configure something?

vlatko