Any ideas what could be causing the problem? I could try creating a patch, but I have no clue where to start.

  Best regards,
  Petr

Dne 09/16/2013 11:12 PM, Jeremy Shaw napsal(a):
plugins probably needs to be patched[1]. I'll happily apply such a patch.

- jeremy
[1] or rewritten from the ground up

On Mon, Sep 16, 2013 at 2:49 AM, Petr Pudlák <petr....@gmail.com <mailto:petr....@gmail.com>> wrote:

    Hi,

    I'm playing with “plugins”, trying to evaluate a simple expression:

    |import  Control.Monad
    import  System.Eval.Haskell

    main  =do
         let  fExpr ="1 + 2 :: Int"
         r <- eval_ fExpr ["Prelude"] [] [] []
                 ::IO  (Either  [String] (Maybe  Int))
         case  rof
             Right  (Just  f)  ->do
                 print $ f
             Left  err -> putStrLn $"Error:"  ++ unlines err
             _ -> putStrLn $"Unknown error."|

    However, it fails with

    |Error:
    on the commandline: Warning:
         -fglasgow-exts is deprecated: Use individual extensions instead|

    Am I doing something wrong? How can I turn off the flag?

    I'm using GHC 7.6.3.

    Thanks,
    Petr