[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Real-time audio is much simpler these days due to SuperCollider, a
truly excellent cross platform audio synthesis server by James
McCartney.
OSC messages can be timestamped, and SuperCollider has a sample
accurate scheduling queue, so language timing jitter can easily be
worked around.  I think that the SuperCollider model is an excellent
fit with languages like Haskell.

Thanks, this is just what I've been waiting for! I believe the time-stamping of events, and a suitable scheduling queue, are critical for making real-time music. With the work you've done I suspect it would be pretty easy to build a SuperCollider backend for Haskore.

  -Paul

Regards,
Rohan