Jan Bracker wrote:
Hello everybody,

I am sorry to send this a second time. Someone hinted out that I would not
reach everybody on the mailing list through the Google Groups address. I
should have looked a bit more thoroughly.

The Google Summer of Code 2013 is over! My project to port the charts [0]
library to use diagrams [1] as an alternative to cairo [2] was a full
success.

 [..]

[0]: https://github.com/timbod7/haskell-chart/wiki
[1]: http://projects.haskell.org/diagrams/

Congratulations! I think the library looks great and I will consider using it for my next plot.

Is it possible to change fonts? I have found that fonts (and shadows) have a huge impact on the "wow"-factor of a plot. In fact, I could not help but ask a speaker during a talk what font he used for a particular plot... it just looked great!

Best regards,
Heinrich Apfelmus

--
http://apfelmus.nfshost.com