Bulat,

How is your library licensed?

How can a process maintain internal state?

How would I use your library to code a socket reader/writer that writes received events to the socket and propagates back anything that is received?

The producer/consumer in front of this network client would be another process that analyzes the events sent back to it and produces events based on the analysis.

How would I use it to launch a few network clients that seat there and process events until they decided to quit? The whole program needs to stay up until the last network client has exited.

The pipeline to me looks like this:

                   <-> Bot <-> Socket client ... Server
                 /
Bot launcher ---   <-> Bot <-> Socket client ... Server
                 \
                   <-> Bot <-> Socket client ... Server

Where bot launcher starts a predefined # of bots and collects results sent back by each one.

I think your library looks a bit like Yampa in that your processes are somewhat like signal functions.

        Thanks, Joel

--
http://wagerlabs.com/