Lemmih wrote:
GHC is a compiler. If you want to compile to a binary then you must
define a function called 'main'. Otherwise just load the file in ghci
(`ghci fac.hs`).

I would expect GHC to be able to compile a program with a function that is not called 'main'. I wouldn't expect it to print anything when run, but I would expect it to compile.

`ghci fac.hs` doesn't give any errors. I don't understand why loading the file like that is ok but typing the entries is not. This might be a problem for people exporing the language.

Best,
Daniel.
--
     /\/`) http://oooauthors.org