They both look cool. Do you think I'll be able to find someone to host professional sites using those libraries?

  [....],
  Maurício

Sebastian Sylvan wrote:
On 1/21/06, Maurício <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

  Hi,

  Can I use Haskell to do what people do with, say, PHP? More and more
I have the need for that, and I've been looking into Ruby on Rails. Do
you thing Haskell could be a choice? Of course, I don't need something
exactly like PHP (for instance, I don't care if I can't insert code in
the middle of xhtml pages. If I have to generate everything from Haskell
code, I would probably like it. Also, CGI can be a choice). But I need
reasonable efficiency and to be able to find someone to host my site.
  What solutions do you suggest me?

Take a look at WASH and HSP...

http://www.informatik.uni-freiburg.de/~thiemann/WASH/
http://www.cs.chalmers.se/~d00nibro/hsp/