David House wrote:
On 14/07/06, David Roundy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Anyhow, just thought I'd mention that
this isn't useful only for "ordinary" cyclic objects like dates.

Correct. Which is why Chris Kuklewicz included instances for, e.g., Int :)

And the new version takes everything to Integer so there is never any internal overflow.

I think this would be a great class to have in the standard libs. It
would be even better if we could derive it.

All the existing instances are just three words:

instance Cyclic Foo

You only need more if you have something strange, or you want to avoid projecting to Integer.

--
Chris