On Mon, 2006-07-31 at 19:11 -0400, David F. Place wrote:
> Hi:
>
> I'm having trouble compiling wxhaskell 0.9.4 under both ghc 6.4.2 and
> ghc 6.5.   Does anyone know where I should direct my queries?

Assuming you're using wxHaskell on linux with wxGTK then the usual
problem with compiling wxHaskell is that it's sensitive to how wxGTK was
built.

I was trying various combinations for the Gentoo ebuild. I found that
the only combination that works is when wxGTK is built against Gtk+ 2.x
and without Unicode support and without ODBC support. If either of those
two wxGTK features are turned on then it leads to compile failures.

Hope that helps.

Duncan