On 05/08/06, Antonio Cangiano <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Because we are humans and as such, we generally love to share our passions
with other people.
From a less sociological standpoint, a larger user base implies faster
development of interesting projects, more libraries, books, user groups,
conferences, etc...

Yes, yes. I'm simply not sure if making changes only to reach more and
more people is good.

On the other hand, individuals that need to belong to an elite, and the RTFM
crowd, will experience a further frustration to feed their insecure
personality.

I'm afraid I don't understand what you mean. Would you care to elaborate on it?

Regards,
--
Intelligence is like a river: the deeper it is, the less noise it makes