The ghc flag -fwarn-incomplete-patterns might be what you're looking for.

/g

On 8/8/06, Jens Theisen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hello,

as a haskell newbie I'm wondering about the following question.

Are there options to popular haskell implementations or other means
(haskell lint?) to check for incomplete patterns at compile time for
some? I can't see a reason why this shouldn't be possible or even a
relatively simple thing to implement.

Cheers,

Jens

We have lingered in the chambers of the sea
By sea-girls wreathed with seaweed red and brown
Till human voices wake us, and we drown.