On 21/09/06, Misha Aizatulin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  My concern about introducing a web forum would be that it is yet
another place I have to search every time I need information (besides
the haskell report, compiler docs and tracker, 2 wikis and the mailing
lists :)

So let's have a single unified search box. This is what was done on
wordpress.org -- a single glorified interface searched the wiki,
support forums and bug tracker. Everything's currently hosted by the
umbrella domain name haskell.org, so all the information's at least
theoretically in the same place, so getting the various tools
interoperating with one another shouldn't be impossible.

+1 for the introduction of forums.

--
-David House, [EMAIL PROTECTED]