Is some kind of collection of object with different types in Haskell exist? Except the tuples, which have fixed length.
I find this

   * Tuples heterogeneous, lists homogeneous.
   * Tuples have a fixed length, or at least their length is encoded in
     their type. That is, two tuples with different lengths will have
     different types.
   * Tuples always finite.

But I need something which is heterogeneous and non-fixed length. I'm used do Java, and this switch to functional languages is very strange to me. So, to be clear, I need something like LinkedList<Object> in java.

Can you please help me or suggest me, what can I use in this case?

Valentin