Hi

I couldn't figure out how to add it to hoogle.  Does anyone have a pointer
for that?

Wait for Hoogle 4, and bug me. Hoogle 4 will allow additional
libraries to be searched. Once its ready I'll add MissingH.

> database would probably help, along with greater "there is a function
> for that in MissingH" posts to the haskell-cafe list as people ask.

True, too.  I didn't want to be too annoying, so I have tried to not do that
too much.  But since you asked, I'll try to step in more.

I think its a great way to both promote MissingH, and help newcomers
at the same time.

Thanks

Neil