On 12/27/06, Paul Moore <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I'd like to print out a copy of the GHC manuals, for reference. I've
got the Haskell 98 report, and the GHC user guide, but the only
documentation I've found for the hierarchical libraries is in HTML
format (generated from Haddock).

Is there a printable (preferably PDF) form of the library
documentation? Either all of it, or alternatively reasonably large
subsets?

There may be an easier way, but if nothing else, you could download
the HTML.tar.gz file for the library docs and then use latex2html to
generate TeX to generate a PDF. (Personally I wouldn't find it at all
useful to have a printed copy of the library docs, even though I do
like printed manuals, because I only ever consult them to look up a
specific function or type, which is a lot easier to do in the
hypertext version -- but YMMV.)

Cheers,
Kirsten

--
Kirsten Chevalier* [EMAIL PROTECTED] *Often in error, never in doubt
"All we can ever do is lay a word in the hands of those who have put one in