Hi

Well, he was willing to make concessions for Yhc brokenness (wrt importing
System.Environment - yhc's System doesn't export getArgs like the Report
says it should (first tangible result of nofib: the Yhc team has fixed it))

The second tangible result should be that Yhc runs faster than nhc.
Our internal testing originally showed a 20% speedup over nhc -
something seems to have gone wrong to slow down Yhc, so we are working
to fix this. Hopefully in a few days Yhc will beat nhc - just in case
anyone is drawing performance ideas from the current benchmark.

Thanks

Neil