Hi,

I've built and installed c2hs on my Mac OS X system now. I read through the research paper on c2hs available on the website for c2hs and decided I would need to try it out to learn it. But it gives me errors which I am having trouble trying to understand. Here are the error messages:

c2hs file.chs

powerpc-apple-darwin8-gcc-4.0.1: c: No such file or directory
powerpc-apple-darwin8-gcc-4.0.1: c: No such file or directory
powerpc-apple-darwin8-gcc-4.0.1: warning: '-x -x' after last input file has no effect
powerpc-apple-darwin8-gcc-4.0.1: no input files
c2hs: Error during preprocessing custom header file

Can anyone figure out what is going on here? Is it my chs file or is it to do with c2hs?

Regards,

Ruben