Duncan Coutts wrote:
If anyone is interested in developing a Language.C library, I've just
completed a full C parser which we're using in c2hs.

It covers all of C99 and all of the GNU C extensions that I have found
used in practise, including the __attribute__ annotations. It can
successfully parse the whole Linux kernel and all of the C files in all
the system packages on my Gentoo installation.

Great work!

Using this as a basis for a Language.C would be a really worthwile project.

Licensing:
It's not 100% clear. At the moment it's marked as GPL, but it's derived
from several sources so we need to be careful about that. Personally I'm
happy to use LGPL. It derives from c2hs obviously, which is GPL, though

As far as I am concerned, LGPL is fine.

Manuel