HAppS LLC has part-time and full-time positions open for haskell programmers to:

 * improve the open source haskell codebase at HAppS.org
 * implement infrastructure to make it work well in Amazon S3/EC2 environments
 * make http://pass.net reliable enough to be used by live apps
 * build the mass market apps we want to run on top of the HAppS/Pass.net
platform

We are looking for people who:

 * have substantial experience programming Haskell
 * have experience building Internet apps (not necessarily in Haskell but would
be good), and
 * live in any of these places:
    * the Internet (with comfort working entirely over email,skype,tightVNC
etc.)
    * New York
    * San Francisco
    * Los Angeles

If you qualify and are interested, please send an email with your cv/resume to me or to <opportunity> AT <happs.org>.

-Alex-