On May 16, 2007, at 0:35 , Rob Hoelz wrote:

wrapping returns time_t.  I see that this maps to CTime in
Foreign.C.Types, but I can't figure out how to convert it to an Int (or
any other useful Haskell type, for that matter) for the life of me.
I've poured over the standard library docs, but to no avail.  Could
someone give me a hint?

It's an instance of Enum, so use fromEnum to create an Int. (Don't feel too bad, it took me an embarrasingly long amount of time to figure that out as well; before that I used read . show :)

--
brandon s. allbery [solaris,freebsd,perl,pugs,haskell] [EMAIL PROTECTED]
system administrator [openafs,heimdal,too many hats] [EMAIL PROTECTED]