Greetings.

I was thinking... we already have Lambdabot sitting in an IRC channel. How hard would it be to mangle Lambdabot to the point where it works over HTTP? You know - so you could type some Haskell into a form on a web page, hit [submit], and get the result sent back to you? (Again, assuming it can be computed in a sane amount of time/space, and truncated to some reasonable textual length.)

I think it might be kinda neat to have such a thing linked from the Haskell.org homepage. You know, sort of "hey, wanna try Haskell without installing any stuff? Click here!"

...on the other hand, maybe I'm just strange... :-$