On 6/3/07, Tillmann Rendel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
In functional programming, problems of the kind "and the same code for
all functions doing something related" are most often solved by
introducing higher order functions. Let's try to decompose the problem
as follows:
[snip]

Now I've got one question ;).  Is it *efficient* to go down this way?
You are recreating (parts of) two lists and checking every planet,
every time you need to change something. Maybe using a Map instead of
a list would at least let the complexity go down a little bit? Or am I
missing something?

Cheers, =)

--
Felipe.