On Mon, Jul 23, 2007 at 11:46:41AM -0700, Dan Piponi wrote:
Ian said:
Can you please give a complete testcase for the problem you're seeing?

I took my test case and started deleting lines from it to simplify it.
And now I'm not seeing the problem at all and I can't reproduce it,
even though when I originally posted I was getting it repeatably. I'm
either hallucinating or it's a problem that comes up intermittently.
Maybe it's some kind of network time skew issue that has nothing to do
with ghc. If I catch it happening again I'll make sure to do more
investigation.

GHC 6.6 had some kind of memory allocation bug that led to all kind of
weird errors in GHCi. Maybe try 6.6.1 ?

Phil