I can't seem to find any information on how to deal with C functions
that return a (pointer to a) struct.  C2hs tells me there's no automatic
support for marshalling structs (I'm using version 0.14.5).

If I'm to do it by hand, is there a preferred way?  (E.g. make the type
adhere to the type Storable.)

/M

[EMAIL PROTECTED]             Jabber: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://therning.org/magnus

Unreadable code,
Why would anyone use it?
Learn a better way.
     -- Geoff Kuenning's contribution to the 2004 Perl Haiku Contest,
        Haikus about Perl - 'Dishonerable Mention' winner