Peter Verswyvelen wrote:
I tried vital, and at first sight it is very nice, but they only support a
very limited subset of Haskell, perform no type checking at all, don't
support the indent rule, etc... Anyway it is an amazing piece of work.

Regarding your question about visual programming, GEM Cutter from the Open
Quark Framework is also nice. http://labs.businessobjects.com/cal. But they
also wrote their own Haskell98 (with some Hugs extension) compiler in...
Java.

Cheers,
Peter Verswyvelen

Vital seems to have a really damn nice concept behind it. The visuals don't look quite so hot though... ;-)

If I could figure out how to do the whole "drag boxes around, draw lines" stuff with Gtk2hs, I might have a go at bettering this myself... but that's unlikely.

GEM Cutter also falls into the category of "hey, that's interesting, I should go find out about this stuff..." ;-)