On Sep 25, 2007, at 5:48 , Andrew Coppin wrote:

Dougal Stanton wrote:
In this instance I would suggest:

(1) Text.Printf

You've got to be kidding... I went to all the trouble of learning a "scary logic programming language [sic]" just to avoid that damned printf() function! :-/

Enh. :) On the other hand, I do wonder that nobody's written a combinator-based numeric formatting library.

--
brandon s. allbery [solaris,freebsd,perl,pugs,haskell] [EMAIL PROTECTED]
system administrator [openafs,heimdal,too many hats] [EMAIL PROTECTED]