Bulat Ziganshin wrote:
Hello brad,

Sunday, November 4, 2007, 6:00:27 AM, you wrote:

do torrents exist for 6.8.1? my experience is that people will use
torrents if they are offered and they really do lift the pressure from
the origin domain (haskell.org)

or we can use SourceForge where GHC project still exists. just now
it's impossible to got to haskell site probably due to its huge load

What the...? Oh, there's a new version of GHC out. I didn't know that! :-) [Kinda explains why I noticed all the library documentation changed the other day...]

Well, the Haskell.org homepage seems responsive enough from where I'm sitting. (Maybe my ISP has cached it or something...)