Bulat Ziganshin wrote:
Hello Andrew,

Saturday, November 17, 2007, 5:45:29 PM, you wrote:

wasn't MD5 itself. It's all the datatype conversions. Nowhere in the
Haskell libraries can I find any of these functions:

I had to write all these myself, by hand, and then check that I got

it's a good case for making useful library and put it to hackage ;)

you may wonder, but there is no paid army of haskellers which wrote
all the libs you required. everything you've seen are written by
enthusiasts just because they need it for their work

Just looked like something that would be frequently required, but anyway...

Out of curiosity, what's hackage, and how do you put stuff on it?

while working on my own program, i've made bindings to aes, twofish,
sha512, pkcs5, fortune and lot of other C libs

I don't know C, so I can't really write bindings. (I also don't have a C compiler for that matter... Presumably I'd have to move to Linux for that.)