Claude Heiland-Allen wrote:
A bit off-topic for this list, but seeing as I'm replying anyway, I've done something like that with SVG and Javascript:

http://www.blurty.com/users/claudiusmaximus/day/2007/10/03#419

Woah! Damn, that must have taken quite a while...

I imagine (having never used it) Gtk has similar ways to bind "event listeners" to "graphical elements" to implement drag and drop type stuff, and it will most likely be much less error-prone than Javascript (I still haven't got the drag and drop right in Graphgrow...).

I imagine it would be possible to do this with Gtk2hs - in the same way that it's "possible" to evaluate any computable function in any Turing-complete programming language. It doesn't look especially "simple" or "easy" though. Does anybody know of a better way?