"Albert Y. C. Lai" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> B. This mailing list sets the "List-Post" header:

> Progressive mail clients honour this, e.g., Evolution. Thus you are
> given three buttons:

I'm rather tied to my MUA, and while I'm not complaining (and Gnus
lets me conpensate for different practices on a list-by-list basis),
it's really the list management software, mailman, that should allow
individual subscribers to configure the headers.

So for people unhappy with the current situation, you can either fix
mailman, or, for extra credit, write a better replacement in Haskell
:-)

-k