On Thu, 03 Jan 2008 19:48:05 +0100, C.M.Brown <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
HaRe is still very active and is due for a new release very soon.
There are probably in excess of 40 refactorings for HaRe in total now, and
I intend to add more! Sadly, I am currently the only maintainer left
on the project, so I am busy trying to implement new refactorings and
finish off my thesis.

A possible first goal would be, to add extensions that are definitely in Haskell prime, see:

http://hackage.haskell.org/trac/haskell-prime/wiki/Status'#definitely-inProposalStatus

HaRe works with both Emacs and VIM; you can also use it from a command
prompt meaning that it can be integrated into any tool that you require.
Indeed, there was even some investigation of porting it to Sub Etha Edit
with great success!

It would be nice to have it built in to the functional programming extensions of Eclipse
( http://eclipsefp.sourceforge.net/ )

--
Met vriendelijke groet,
Henk-Jan van Tuyl