Derek Elkins wrote:
Implicit parameters add an extra argument to a function conceptually.
What you need is to "add an argument" to "SF" which implicit parameters
don't know how to do since SF is just some data structure.  One way to
deal with this is the way you deal with the same problem in Haskell
without implicit parameters. (I never use implicit parameters).  In that
case you would use the Reader monad (transformer).  Similarly, you can
use an equivalent Reader/Environment arrow transformer.
Nice, I did not know that monad yet, thanks!

But can it be combined together with the arrows do/proc syntax? How would that look like?

Cheers,
Peter