Hi Justin.

try:  ghc -c <file> -ddump-to-file -ddump-asm

You should get a .dump.asm file in the same place as <file> which still has symbols named after the source functions. Keep in mind though that the continuation passing style (CPS) conversion done in the back end of GHC causes the code not to look like something you might get out of, say GCC.

Ben.

Justin Bailey wrote:
I'm interested in seeing what kind of assembler my functions turn
into. Is there a means of annotating assembler output, similar to the
{#- CORE -#} pragma? Is there a trickier way of doing it?

Justin