Hi
I don't know what it is that I'm not getting where mathematical induction is concerned. This is relevant to Haskell so I wonder if any of you gents could explain in unambiguous terms the concept please. The wikipedia article offers perhaps the least obfuscated definition I've found so far but I would still like more clarity. The idea is to move onto inductive proof in Haskell. First, however, I need to understand the general mathematical concept.

Top marks for clarity and explanation of technical terms.
         Thanks
Paul