On 2008 May 9, at 9:42, Olivier Boudry wrote:

Of course it won't work as HArrayStruct in file HArrayStruct.hs uses Strings and String is not an instance of Storable.

Ideally I would need some sort of Storable array of char. Is Data.Storable.Array the type I'm looking for? Could someone point me to some code using the same kind of structures?

You want CString (Foreign.C.String).

--
brandon s. allbery [solaris,freebsd,perl,pugs,haskell] [EMAIL PROTECTED]
system administrator [openafs,heimdal,too many hats] [EMAIL PROTECTED]