Hey everyone,

I was tired of all those graphical Twitter clients that aren't usable from my Terminal, so I wrote my own. It's still very much alpha, but comments or improvements are more than welcome. You can install it by downloading the twitter-package from hackage.

In order to get it to work, create a file "~/.twitter" with the contents username:password, and you should be set.

The source code isn't polished yet, but it makes heavy use of the new curl, json and xml libraries from Galois, so it might be interesting to browse the source.

-chris