Daniel Fischer пишет:
Did you create your package using Cabal, i.e. have a module Setup.(l)hs in the same directory as the .cabal file and then

runhaskell Setup.hs configure --prefix=WhereYouWantIt
runhaskell Setup.hs build
runhaskell Setup.hs haddock (optionally)
runhaskell Setup.hs install
?

Then you shouldn't even need the -package option to use it, ghc-pkg would know where to find the interface files.

Cheers,
Daniel
No, I did not, because I actually inherited a large Makefile with huge dependencies and twisted built options. If using Setup is the right (and only) way to create the package, I will then try it.

thank you,

Fernand